The Autism Society of Southern AZ and the University of Arizona are partnering up to provide STEAM! (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) camps several times a year on campus. The camps are offered 2-3 times per the school year. STEAM! is geared toward transition age youth 11- 18 years of age and their parents.
- Youth are exposed to post –secondary options on the University of Arizona campus with a focus on the STEAM fields.
- Youth explore activities that range from building LEGO robotics, studying tree rings, and multi-media Art.
- Youth work with college students and professors on the university campus.
- Parents learn how to navigate the University system and find the best supports for their child while they are considering college.
- Youth learn career exploration and setting goals for their future with the hope of finding employment in the STEAM field
Check out our event’s page for the next scheduled camp or contact the ASSA office.